Council Stainless and Sheet Metal is a full service 6,000 square foot fabrication shop. We have in-house capabilities to produce high quality components from stainless, carbon steel and aluminum sheets and plates. We can also fabricate items from some hot rolled steel items.
Our waterjet cutting capabilities makes it possible to mass produce parts or architectural pieces with relative ease. Our in-house CAD design process supports our CNC equipment to provide exceptional control in meeting design requirements and tolerances.
Our equipment lineup includes:
- CAD Design for high tolerance CNC production.
- Press Brakes 220 ton capability to 14' lengths.
- Roll Former for up to 48" wide coil stock.
- Shears for 24 GA or .032 up to 1/4" HR Plate.
- Punch Press for holes, slots, nibbling.
- Welding (Steel, Stainless or Aluminum) Mig FCAW / TIG.
- Waterjet Cutting 5'x12' table, unlimited design configurations.
Our cold forming capabilities for steel or aluminum sheet metal items includes shears, brake and punch presses. We cut, bend and form materials including galvalume, galvanized steel, prefinished aluminum or steel, copper, stainless steel and other coil or flat stock metals.
Our waterjet cutting services are perfect for producing complex shapes or designs. Waterjet cutting is a very efficient method of cutting multiple parts from a single sheet or blank. We encourage you to visit our page on waterjet cutting services to learn more.